The J-4010 Jansen heavy duty upright piano dollies are designed to easily move your heavy studio and upright pianos. Equipped with 5″ ball bearing casters, the heavy-duty frame construction gives years of trouble-free service. Manufactured in the United States by Jansen.
Sold as a set of two.
A unique feature of these Upright Dollies is that the wheels are bolted onto the frame instead of being welded–this allows the wheels to be changed in the future, if ever required.
We recommend the locking wheel option for pianos in high traffic areas, such as schools or churches.
Upright Piano Dollies Model J4010 Features:
– Requires 36″ doorway to exit
– Projects piano 7″ away from the wall
– 5″ casters roll over carpet and thresholds
– Locking wheels available at additional cost
– Only raises piano 3/4″ off the floor
– Accommodates pianos up to 14″ in depth
– Shipping weight 45 lbs
The standard model J-4010 upright dolly accommodates pianos up to 14″ in width. If you have a larger upright piano, the J4010-W dolly will fit pianos up to 16.5″ in width.
There are no reviews yet.